We have an immediate requirement for Technical Support Representatives to join our Technical Support team. If you are energetic and bright, looking to get your foot in the door to start a new career, then this is an ideal position for you!
You will be part of a highly talented group of individuals that keep AlarmForce Industries Inc., on the leading edge of technology and state of the art applications within the home security industry.
- Passionately provide technical support and build rapport with customers
- Troubleshoot issues; including, account provisioning, device functionality, device configuration, application support, software downloads, network connectivity by escalating internal, and vendor issues;
- Complete accurate transactions with a sense of urgency and an eye for detail;
- Take accountability to solve issues from beginning to end
- Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance
- Proactively profile customer needs and match our products and services to those needs
- Tech savvy knowledge of computers, accessories, peripherals
- Knowledge of both PC and Mac helpful
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts
- Experience customer care and call center environments
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Must be available to work rotating shifts (Thurs -Mon or Fri – Tues) 2:00pm -10:00pm
What we offer...
- Competitive hourly rate
- Monthly BONUS!!!
- Great benefits package
- Conveniently located close to Highway 400 and 407
- TTC accessible
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
AlarmForce is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process.