Objective: Reporting to the Project Manager, The PHP Developer will develop server infrastructure that provides more security services and enhance customer experience. This requires knowledge and experience in many different fields including networking, virtualization, database, programming and user interface design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance existing cloud infrastructure to integrate more security products that will provide broader security service to customer
- Evolve our existing architecture and codebases to build flexible platform and integrate a wide range of security products
- Design and develop server solutions
- Design and develop web applications towards friendly user interface
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years development experience in Linux and Windows
- Solid Knowledge and experience on Zend framework, VB.net and MS reporting service
- Solid background on network, VOIP, video streaming and telephony
- Experience in building reliable, maintainable, and tested software across large deployments
- Strong understanding of flexible database architecture / SQL and Java
- Deep understanding of the network stack, TCP/IP, and low level packet/frame architecture
- Familiarity with virtualization technologies
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
AlarmForce is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process.