Objective: The Financial Analyst will be responsible for overseeing inventory control and inventory tracking, forecasting, monthly reconciliations and ensuring the inventory process runs smoothly from ordering inventory to customer installation and inventory depletion.
- Analyze Installer orders and compare them to physical inventory records
- Reconcile Installer and Head Office inventory on a monthly basis
- Evaluate inventory requirements and ensure appropriate stock is maintained at Head Office and Installer locations
- Work closely with Installers to ensure sufficient amounts of inventory are available to them on a monthly basis
- Maintain accurate and timely reports
- Advise senior management of discrepancies and make all efforts to reconcile them
- Quarterly and annual inventory counts and reconciliation from floor to system
- Inventory costing for year-end working papers and reconciliation of system cost to source document costs
- Administer internal reporting to deplete installed inventory from installer records
- Perform demand planning, forecasting, financial and variance analysis
- Decipher damaged goods / product returns and adjust for these on a regular basis
- University degree with a focus on business, accounting, economics or mathematics
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Excellent Excel and analytic skills including development of forecast models and methodologies
- Familiarity with inventory control systems
- Experience with barcoding and scanning solutions for inventory would be an asset
- Ability to work cross functionally with competing stakeholders and priorities
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
AlarmForce is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process.