Want a job that makes a difference in people's lives?
Join our team and be part of that!
We are currently looking for Dispatcher's to work in our 24/7 monitoring station.
To provide our customers with professional and timely alarm response service. Our operators are trained to respond to critical emergencies for fire, medical, duress, panic and intrusion. There is much opportunity to pick up overtime by covering sick calls, vacation, etc.
Weekend day Fri, Sat, Sun - 12 hour shifts)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills
- Must have a sense of responsibility and good judgement
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations and work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a customer service role an asset
- 9/11 Emergency Communications course completion is preferred
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all applicants; however, only those candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
AlarmForce is committed to providing accommodations for candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment and employment process.